The HENAAC Scholars Program addresses the immense need that the United States has to produce more domestic engineers and scientists. The goals of the program are: to ensure STEM college retention; to guarantee college graduation; and to empower Hispanic communities by producing STEM role models for future generations.
2013 Scholarship Recipients receive:
- Meet and greet your scholarship sponsor at the 25th Anniversary HENAAC Conference
- Paid travel and lodging for the 25th Anniversary HENAAC Conference in New Orleans, LA, held October 3-5, 2013
- Listing and photo in the HENAAC Conference issue of TECHNiCATM Magazine
- Press release on the Great Minds in STEMTM website
- Scholarship ranging from $500-$10,000 to study science, technology, engineering and math at any 2-year or 4-year college/university in the U.S. or its territories