Tricia Berry is Director of the Women in Engineering Program and of the Texas Girls Collaborative Project, and she posted the information below in her West Texas K12 STEM Outreach newsletter (http://groups.google.com/group/west-texas-k12-stem-outreach?hl=en&pli=1). Thanks to Tricia for this exciting information.
You’re invited…and spread the word to your students of all ages!
Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day Panel via Webinar
Thursday, February 23, 1 – 2 p.m. Central Time
Register online and get more information at http://anyvite.com/2r8ccazefc
Moderator and Panelists:
- Melissa Rohland, P.E. – Project Management Office Leader @ Bentley Systems, Inc., & Mentor
- Karen Armfield, P.E. – Associate Vice President of AECOM Transportation, & Regional Coordinator for Student Competition
- Angela Matthews, P.E. – Project Engineer @ Saenz+Burry Engineering, & Chapter Coordinator for Student Competition
- Aparna Phadnis, P.E. – Senior Software Quality Analyst @ Bentley Systems, & Artist
- Elizabeth Metting, P.E. – Assistant Director/City Engineer for the City of Frisco, TX, & Mentor
- Nicole Torres – Chemical Engineering Senior and Women in Engineering Program Peer Mentor and Student Leader, The University of Texas at Austin
Listen as they share the spark that ignited their passion for the STEM field, challenges, wisdom gained along the way, and the reminders that make them thankful of the career choices made.